How do I know if a friend is available to take my call?

How do I know if a friend is available to take my call?You can see if a friend is available by entering their name at the bottom of the chat list on the right side of the page. Friends that appear online in chat are also available for video calls. A green dot next to a friend’s name means they’re online and a moon icon means they're online but inactive.

How do I end a video call?
To end a video call, just close the video window.

Will there be a record of my calls?
The date of each call you make and receive appears within your ongoing conversation history in Facebook Messages. The calls themselves are not recorded or saved.

I don’t have a webcam on my computer. Can I still make a call?
You can still use video calling even if you don’t have a webcam. You will be able to see and hear your friends, but they will only be able to hear you.