I am very glad to say that my AdSense account was approved in the last year and I am sorry to say this late but I think you might have identified that from the Ads on this blog.Anyway since I got my AdSense approved I want to share my journey with AdSense with my lovely readers so here I am.
Actually at the starting time of my blog I thought to apply for AdSense only after my blog becomes 6 months old because it was the main thing in their TOS and the reason what they have said when I applied with my old BlogSpot blog.So I decided to apply only after 6 months from my start that is this may but it is because of Balli who made me to apply to AdSense since he got approved with a blog which is even Younger than AG so I took the chance and applied and was rejected with a reason which sounded strange for me that is “Domain In evident Ownership” .Even the solution to this was said by him and that got solved .
Moral: No need to wait for 6 months to apply for AdSense and Unluckily if you also got the same reason i.e. domain in evident ownership for rejection from AdSense team then you have to go to your Domain Control Panel and then should Unhide the ownership details of your domain.So that AdSense will compare the owner of the site and the person applied .
Even I did the above I got rejected from AdSense saying some stupid reason I didn’t remember it otherwise I should have mentioned.Other thing I want to say is don’t display any ads on your blog/site when you apply for AdSense I think that might be the reason for my rejection for the 2nd time but once I removed the ads then on next day itself my AdSense got approved.So guys don’t think of few bucks you are going to earn using those ads think wise and remove them many more bucks from Google are waiting for you.
Finally I like to conclude this post by giving you some important tips you should keep in mind while applying for AdSense
1)Google is not considering the age of your blog while approving AdSense so why to waste time why cant test your luck now.
2)No need to wait until you get very huge traffic like 1k unique visits a day.If some one says that it is a must then bring them to me I will answer them.( I got approved when my blog has just 150 visits)
3)It is better to have 60 to 70 unique posts on your blog before you apply for AdSense.I cant say it is must but it is always better to have some posts rite.
Happy Adsense Earning
