The Media Guru has a Google Sitelink!!!

themediaguru_sitelink

My blog has got a Google Search Sitelink!!! :D
Google Search result for ‘themediaguru’

Following the Tweets from users reporting that Google was flagging all search results as malware with a message stating “This site may harm your computer,” (more on IslandCrisis) I tested it out & found nothing. Instead, I saw that my blog has got a Sitelink!

Google Webmaster Tools Sitelink

On checking Google Webmaster Tools, I found that they added these sitelinks just a few days ago… For the time being, these are not the best links I would like to show up – certainly not the supermassive archives! I expect that in a few months, I’ll be able to customize it! :)

But I’m still not very happy with Google for having taking away 35% of my traffic – I don’t get any Google Image Searches anymore… :(