My First AdSense Cheque


Today, when the postman came in, on top of my Newsweek, I saw a peculiar-looking envelope addressed to me from Sweden. (Sweden?!?)
On closer inspection, I saw that my address had a postal (or Zip) code: 123AB123 Since Mauritius doesn’t have any type of postal code, this was what I provided when I signed up for Google AdSense… So finally, my Google AdSense cheque has arrived!!


$115.53 = Rs. 3200
At last my efforts have paid off. The original purpose behind which I had opened this blog has been fulfilled. I joined AdSense on May 14, 2007 & I got my first AdSense cheque 8 months later.
For this amount, the number of impressions was around 24,000 & the number of clicks around 700… an average of $0.16 per click (which isn’t good at all!) The most I got in a single day was $6.48 with my 2nd (dormant extinct) niche blog (used for click exchanges).
Anyway, what matters is the cheque (or check) & I’m $60 away from the next one…

What next? Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time to become a “pro-Blogger” & set up AdSense money-making blogs… so I’ll keep to this blog itself.

Top Tip: Keep your posts with original, unique content & you’ll get loads of traffic (& clicks!)
& try these out:
10 Simple Productivity Tips for Bloggers
Use These 10 Tips to Write Your Most Popular Post Ever
9 Blog Hacks to Help Show Readers Your Best Stuff
7 Points to Consider Before Blogging for Money
7 Habits of Highly Efficient Bloggers
6 Ways to Speed Up Your Site
7 types of Blog Post which always seem to get traffic
6 Steps to Making Money Because of Your Blog
11 Ways to Find New RSS Subscribers for Your Blog
How to Be a More Creative Blogger

Enjoy!